Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday


So thankful for this man who has worked so hard to provide for our family everyday. Thankful that he has been willing to listen to me and my crazy ideas and love me and our children no matter their origin or backgrounds. Not all men are open to adoption I have found out over the many years of being involved in the adoption and foster world. It takes a special man and father to take any child and raise them as their own, to love them as their own even if for a short period of time. One of the reasons I fell in love with him was his love for broken and hurt children and every time we start a new journey in life I fall even more in love with him. He does not always go willingly, lol. He sometimes needs me to pull or drag him, but once we are there and he sees with his own eyes he thanks me for helping him step out of his comfort zone. We balance each other out that way. He is reason, a thinker, I am a by faith, follow my heart person, both are good and wise in their own ways, but together strong. Thank you K.C. for all the journeys we have been on together. Each year is even more exciting then the next!

No comments: