Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Long Time Awaited!

I know some of you are going to be like "its about time" or "finally she has caught up with the times". Yes, I finally did it! I started a blog. I guess I got the inspiration from my friend Shelly. She has two kids and seems to be keeping it up, so if she can do it so can I. HAHA. Well at least I can attempt to keep it up. Already 2 min in to the process I have a child standing next to me screaming and another in the bedroom yelling, "Mom". This is my reminder of why I have not yet started one of these blog sites.

I will first start off by giving an update of our busy, busy, yet entertaining lives. As most of you know we are now residing in the sunny state of Florida. We relocated down here in March 2007 after K.C.'s job transferred him. We bought a beautiful home and which we have been continuing to paint and make our own over the last year. We are almost done. I think we have like 2 rooms left. Yea Us!! We have kept busy by visiting all the Disney parks, the zoo, the many beaches, and just exploring our new surroundings. Our biggest news was that we added another child to our family.

Kendall Maryn became a big sister and what a great big sister she has turned out to be. Kendall now 2 1/2 years old is loving life in Florida. I don't think she is going to want to leave. She is a beach babe and loves her go, go life. She is involved in art, music and play classes at gymboree and is making a ton of friends. She would be outside everyday, all day if she could despite it being 91 degrees and soooooo humid. Kendall is growing and learning everyday. She adds humor and excitement to life when things get boring. Oh, and can't forget her most recent accomplishment potty training. That is all I am going to say about that as that is a whole other blog, but for now we are doing awesome!!

Now to introduce our newest member. Most of you already know, but Kopelan Myles Lee was born December 6, 2007. He was our little Florida surprise. I found out I was pregnant 2 days after we had got here and closed on our house. Born 9lbs and 21.5 in. He was a big boy from the start. Now at 7 1/2 months old and 20lbs he has kept his size up. LOL!! He is just a delight. Kopelan is a laid back, happy, happy baby. He goes with the flow and seems to have adapted to our go, go way of life. He is crawling all over my house and pulling up on everything that he can possible pull up on. I am a little freaked he could walk early, so only time will tell if I am really in trouble.

So that is a little glimpse into our lives. If I can keep this thing going all who read are in for a wild ride. I hope you all will get as much enjoyment out of reading it as I hopefully will get out of riding it. So off to get ready for the start of another day in the Lee Household. Chao

No comments: