Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Habits


So I guess this blogging thing is not one of my good habits. I know that it would be very useful since I live a million miles away from my family and friends. Maybe I need somebody to keep me accountable? Maybe I need to bookmark this page? Not really to sure what will get me in the habit of posting a blog every now and then.

So yea, we are all doing great in this cold state of Florida. It really is cold right now. K.C. is still going to work everyday, while I stay at home with the children. HAHA, that sounds so Cleaver like, and that is not our family.

I am home though with Kendall, Kopelan, and our foster son. Most weeks we go out and do something once or twice a week, such as play groups, or the park. The other days we just hang around the house. Kendall has started playing soccer on the weekends. She has her first game this coming saturday. We are excited to see her out there chasing the ball. Kopelan is my busy little boy. He rarely wants to take a nap these days and can be found climbing the couches, opening doors, and getting into cupboards. He keeps me on my toes.

Well, I think that was a good update. I am going to try harder to keep this blog going. To update with exciting facts about our lives. That is the first step in making a good habit right. Trying?

No comments: