Monday, March 7, 2011

Oh Wow!!




Oh WOW!! I am bad at this blogging thing. To finish up the very last post I did, yep I still have no green thumb and I killed every single plant we tried to grow. Go figure. So flash forward not months, but years now. Yes it has been years since my last post. Told you I was bad at this. HAHA!!




We had a great time while living in Riverview, FL. We enjoyed making many new friends and had lots of foster children come through are home. Now flash forward YEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!




So we are currently residing in Jupiter, FL! KC has gotten a new job and we are living the beach life, lol!! Kendall is now 5 1/2yrs old and in VPK. Kopelan is 3yrs old and attending preschool. I am still in shock at how fast my children are growing. Isn't there a tupperware or something that I can use to slow the growth, preserve their sweet little faces and tiny bodies. Maybe I should invent that, I know it would be a seller to all the mother's out there. HAHA!




I guess that is all I have, I am sure you all would like to see some updated photos so if I can figure out how to get them on here, you can enjoy them.


No comments: