Another Fun activity to do with the kids. Be sure to read all the way through. This is a recipe to help explain how Jesus rose and the tomb was empty. Very cute!
- frozen Rhodes rolls (Leave them in the fridge for about 2 hours) or crescent rolls.
- Marshmallows (big)
1. Once rolls are soft, roll them out
2. Wrap the dough around a large marshmallow
3. Brush on melted butter or spray with Spray butter
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar
5. Let rise 45 minutes
6. Cook according to the directions on the Rhodes package
7. They are best right out of the oven all hot and gooey...not so great after they cool off.
As you prep are the rolls talk about what makes Easter so incredible. They placed Jesus in the tomb, but the story did not end there. A few days later the tomb was empty and Jesus had defeated death...the rolls are empty once baked.