Monday, April 30, 2012

Pray and Believe

We have had some events this last month that felt like we were on a crazy roller coaster and no matter what we did, we could not get off. Let me tell you though, I was turned into a prayer warrior. Not that I did not pray before, but like most people I tended to pray when I needed something or felt scared. It is easy to forget to pray for the thanks, the good, and give the glory to whom its deserved. Not any more though for me. I have changed so much in my prayer life. It is the first thing I do when I wake up and the last thing I do before I fall asleep. Do not get me wrong some days I pray all day.I just pray with a different attitude. I truly believe what I am praying. If it is an area of need, I know in His time He will provide. If it is a thanks or praise, I know HE is looking down saying, " Your welcome my child". It is just amazing, how talking to my Heavenly Father can make me feel so good and at peace. If praying is not a daily habit you have please try and make it one. Start small, as you lay down at night thank God for 1 thing that you feel blessed you that day. If you can not think of anything, then thank Him for the bed you are sleeping in, the roof over your head, your family, job, etc. If you can do this once a day you will find yourself praying even more often through out the days. You will start enjoying your time with Him. I encourage to just give it a try. I will be praying for you. Cause I am a prayer warrior.

No comments: