Monday, April 14, 2014

Another Wait has Begun..

Today we mailed out our I800A - This is an Application for Determination of Suitability to Adopt a Child from a Convention Country per a google search. We could not do this step without our completed homestudy which we just received last Thursday. Getting to this point is so very exciting, and nerve racking. Now we have to be approved by the government to adopt internationally via what is written about us on paper (hope we sound good) LOL. This is where we are issued a fingerprint appointment, and is the last document we need for our dossier. So this is A BIG DEAL!!! They say it can take 30 to 60 days! I have heard they are running around the 40-45 day mark!!

Today did not start out smoothly because that would be waayyyy to easy. So I had one child wake with some random illness, thought it was an ongoing issue we have been dealing with, and so I kept him home and carried on luckily going first thing this morning and mailing the packet because after we got home, the sickness got worse and I realized we were dealing with something much more than I had thought. Prayers for quick healing for my sick little man. I feel bad for him and I also do not do well with puke (sorry TMI). Secretly I also do not want it passed around to anybody else in the family. How to make him feel loved, while keeping him quarantined away from everybody. This mommy has some tricks, that include redbox, special bowls, cool rags and special words!

Once again and always please pray for our families journey. Pray for our children across the ocean that their hearts are being prepared for a family to enter into their lives. Please share our families story. We love to talk about Adoption!! If you feel lead please donate and help us bring our children home. All donations are tax deductible. http://reecesrainbow.org/71271/sponsorlee

No comments: