Thursday, April 14, 2011

Saved and Safe


Yesterday we came home from the kids gym to find Kendall's beloved flamingo Pinkie surrounded by white fluff. Not sure what got in to the guilty party or parties, but it was a mess. Needless to say there was some tears over this flamingo that I do not think Build- A-Bear hospital will be able to fix.


The point of this blog though was to share a sweet act of kindness from Kopelan. He was down having breakfast this morning and saw that Pinkie was still sitting on the table. I told him we needed to head out the door to get him to school. He promptly said, " I got to take Kendall's flamingo upstairs so the dogs won't get it again". I did not think that was necessary, but was not in the mood to argue so off he went.


Fast forward a few hours as I am running around packing the kids and I to head to Ft. Lauderdale to meet my aunt. I head into the kids room to see the bed sheets cubby had exploded all over there room. I was a little confused as the last time I was up there this morning the room was clean. So I start gathering the sheets and open the sheet cubby and who do I find tucked safe and sound where no dog would ever think to look, Pinkie. Kopelan had took all the sheets and thrown them around the room, lol, to hide the flamingo safely in the cubby. What a sweet and kind little brother to save his sisters flamingo from a second chomping on. He really does love his sissy and little things like this are proof. Love me kids.

No comments: