Friday, January 18, 2013

Adding Another Sweet Face!

So both of the two boys I have been advocating and raising funds for have both found families. I was waiting for their families to announce their adoptions on Reecesrainbow.org so that their families fsp accounts would be up and ready to accept donations. I waited not so patiently, lol to find out who these sweet boys families would be. I finally was contacted my "Garrison"'s mama!! So excited she has a blog and we can all follow her journey to her son! If you would like to follow the Trotter Family to Sweet "Garrison" here is their blog trottersfunnyfarm.blogspot.com They look like a great family and I have talked to Mindy via facebook and she is soooooo excited to get her son home in her arms. She also shared with me that they will be fully funding their adoption and to start fundraising for another child. Please continue to pray for the Trotter family in support. So, crazy, on the same day I talked to Mindy, I was looking through the children that were newly list and another sweet little boy face caught my eye. His serious little look made me want to pick him up, snuggle him and make him smile. So all my blog followers and fellow donation givers, I would like to introduce you to Caius!

http://reecesrainbow.org/52627/caius

I have already added Garrison's back funds (Thank you Trotter Family) to sweet Caius account!! We will grow his funds and pray that his forever family steps out in faith and commits to him!!

Copeland's Mama I hope you read this and feel free to contact me as I am waiting (not so patiently) to find out who you are and help you and pray for you on this journey!!

1 comment:

crystalkupper said...

Thanks for linking me up with Garrison's new family! Lucky ducks. Please oh please take a look at Colt for your next lucky child, okay? ;-)