Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday!

This Thursday I am thankful for many things! I have much to be thankful for these days. My new excitement and thankfulness though is that both of my heart boys have committed families coming to get them. Garrison and Copeland will soon know the love of a family and life outside the orphanage walls. We will continue prayer for their health and safety as the boys families work hard at all the paperwork and funds it takes to bring them home. We will continue to donate so we can be a small part in their homecoming. I encourage all who have been donating along with me to continue doing so. We can help get these boys home and to their families sooner if we keep their funds growing!! So be thankful today and everyday for people who step out in faith to make children apart of their families!



No comments: