Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my B-day, when people find out this it usually brings up a lot of comments: Do you get jipted on presents?,Wow, I would not like that, Do you get one big present, and even more I can not think of at the moment. That is another post though. I just came by to share a very special gift I received from my husband. He bought me my very own web domain!! http://www.alittlecanmeanalot.com I am very excited about this as this is another opportunity for me to get to share what is on my heart and get the word out about the orphan crisis around the world and what we can do to help. I am constantly telling my family a little means a lot, a little can go a long way, so the name he chose is just perfect. So Bookmark it people and watch as this site grows and changes. Lots of ideas on the horizon I can not wait to get it all started!!!!

1 comment:

elee said...

Neat. Let Jay know if you need help setting up email or something on it :-)