Saturday, December 22, 2012

Tomorrow is Donation Day!!!

Tomorrow is Sunday and it will be my 1st full week of running my 2 miles a day for Copeland and Garrison! Last week I had just started and did 4 days. It felt good. I would get up early while most were still sleeping and get on that treadmill and run, and pray. I prayed everyday for God to hold these boys in his hands, to make them feel loved, to feed them, to let one person a day at least smile at them and care for them as a mother would. I prayed for their forever family to find them and find them quickly so that they can experience a family and receive the medical attention that they need. Tomorrow I will donate $6 to each boys funds. It may not sound like much, but it slowly adds up. It makes a difference when a family steps forward to adopt them. If you feel so compelled to donate along with me I would be forever grateful. Even if you can only do a little bit, or only to one of the boys it will make a difference. I am going to add their photos again so you can see there sweet faces and also add the link to their official Reece's Rainbow page. The donate button is on their page. Thank you and I challenge you to pray for a child this holiday season and always.


http://reecesrainbow.org/49537/copeland



http://reecesrainbow.org/48208/garrison

Aren't they darling? I think so. I run because I have the freedom to do so and these little boys are stuck in a crib, in an orphanage. They need out. Could you be their family?

No comments: