Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas to all my family, friends, and followers! I can not help but to feel happy and all warm inside at how blessed we as a family are these days. We are all happy, healthy, and enjoying life. This year since we have moved back to Oregon we have been surrounded by family and friends, been invited to gatherings and brought lots of plates of cookies!


Although I am happy, I can not help but have a hint of sadness in my heart for all the orphans in the world. Especially my heart boys Copeland and Garrison. I want to wish these 2 special boys a Merry Christmas! I wish I could say that they would be receiving a gift and hearing all about the birth of Jesus and being snuggled today, but that just is not reality. They probably do not even know that it is Christmas or that today is any different then any other day. This morning as I ran (yes ran my miles for my boys even on Christmas) I prayed hard, harder then normal. I prayed these sweet boys would be loved on today, smiled at, fed, and kept warm and dry. I prayed that the Lord would put that love in a mother and father's heart extra hard today that they may see these boys as their own and step out in faith on this adoption journey. I can not wait until I see these 2 on the My Family Found Me page on Reecesrainbow.org .

For now I can help by donating to the boys funds and if you feel so inclined also, please donate. Let's get their funds full and pray together that the boys will find a forever family. That this year will be their last in an orphanage for Christmas. That is my Christmas wish. Merry Christmas boys!


No comments: