Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

Today I am thankful for family. Not just my family but all families that open their hearts and homes to children in need. Building a family these days is done in many different ways. Through Birth,Adoption, and Marriage (blending families). I am so thankful for those families that choose adoption. John 14:18 (NIV) says I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you. Psalms 82:3 (NIV) Defend the cause of the weak and the fatherless: maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Proverbs "Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend we do not know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows we know and holds us responsible to act"

Last night my kids and I got to welcome a family home with their 2 new little blessings! It was so amazing to follow this families journey and the witness the Homecoming. It was surreal. These children were not just pictures anymore.


They are home with a family forever.


Adoption makes families and gives children the love and homes that they need and deserve.My family has been blessed by adoption once already and I know we will again! Think about it, pray about it, ADOPTION ROCKS!!!

No comments: